Packages & Prices
Wedding photography packages
Low Season (Oct-May) High Season (June-Sept)
* 4 Hours £595 * 4 Hours £795
* 5 Hours £695 * 5 Hours £895
* 6 Hours £795 * 6 Hours £995
* 7 Hours £895 * 7 Hours £1095
* 8 Hours £995 * 8 Hours £1195
* 9 Hours £1095 * 9 Hours £1295
* 10 Hours £1195 * 10 Hours £1395
Discounts are available for smaller ceremonies, weddings held in the week and wedding photography between October and March.
If you would like more than one photographer, I can put together an exceptional team of experienced wedding photographers.
No Hidden Extras
Whatever package you choose, you’ll get the following:
* All the images from your day, edited for tones and exposure
* Black and white versions of selected images
* Images in 3 sizes: high resolution for canvases, posters, or even billboards if you like! Medium res for standard printing & low res for you to share online with friends and family
* All images provided on USB stick in a presentation box
* A secure online gallery in which guests can purchase images
You can get photos printed directly from the USB stick, or I can provide 100 prints (7.5×5 inch) for £85 in a presentation box.
Beautiful Wedding Albums
I can offer several albums to suit different price ranges and tastes. Prices start from £350 for a stylish, 40-page photo book, in which images are printed directly onto the page, rather than being mounted. I can also provide the high-end Sim2000 albums or Queensbury albums. Sumptuous, stylish and beautiful, these gorgeous albums are a real heirloom that will show off your wedding photos beautifully, and will last for generations.
I’ve been doing wedding photo booths for a while and they are becoming really popular. They involve setting up a mobile studio with props and costumes for your guests to mess around with. It’s a great contrast to my reportage photography style and can really bring people out of their shells. You will love these series of photos – they are so much fun! This is free for bookings of £995 or more, or £75 if included with another package.
Destination Wedding Photography
Destination wedding photography combines two of my big passions: travel and photography, and I am happy to hop on a plane to pretty much anywhere. My wedding photography prices are the same as for my UK wedding photography, just with accommodation and travel expenses covered and a small charge for travel time.
Looking for something special?
If you want something special, I’ll do my best to provide it, so if there’s anything else you’re looking for let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
Peace of Mind
I always bring backup kit and I always shoot with 2 cameras. I am also fully insured.