A Little Bit About Me...
My name’s Dan and I’m a very experienced wedding photographer with over 60 weddings under my belt. I absolutely love my job – it’s a privilege to photograph someone’s wedding and of course the fact that everyone’s in a great mood makes the work a real pleasure.
You may have already seen my portfolio, and now want to know whether I’m the kind of person you wouldn’t mind hanging out with on the most important day of your life. So here’s a bit about me and what makes me tick:
- * I got into photographing weddings because of my existing commercial photography work – a friend asked me to capture her wedding, then one of her friends – and pretty soon I realised I had a wedding photography business
- * I’ve got an artistic eye (I graduated from St Martin’s Art College in London) so I like to produce stylish and beautiful photos, rather than the standard wedding photography fare
- * When I’m not photographing weddings, I’m probably photographing something else. I have another site, www.londonphotographer.co.uk where you can see my commercial work and portraits.
- * When I’m not photographing anything I’ll probably be roaming the forest or relaxing on the beach, usually with my 4 year old in tow
- * When I’m not doing that I’ll probably be listening to music or doing arty stuff, or talking about it down the pub
- * Because I’m originally a Northerner I also like to crack a few jokes and I do love a bit of banter but I’m aware that during a wedding the Dad jokes are probably best from the Bride’s father.
- * I’ve been nicknamed the “ninja” because I’ve captured funny moments that people didn’t even realise were happening
And on a more serious note, I am very professional and have never let anyone down in my decade of photographing weddings. I have insurance, spare kit and several back-up photographers. And I always bring an umbrella.
Sound reasonable? Get in touch if you’d like to have a free consultation.